Reporting Forms

Massasoit Community College uses the Maxient software program for a centralized approach to reporting and recordkeeping. This helps to ensure timely intervention as well as appropriate tracking and follow-up on concerns.

Please be aware that these forms are not to be used in an emergency. If this is an emergency, please call Massasoit Police at 508-588-9100 x1296 or 9-1-1 from a campus landline.

Online reports may be made by anyone through the following links:

Coronavirus Reporting FormDue to the health risks associated with the coronavirus, Massasoit Community College is establishing a reporting system for students, faculty, and staff. This form is for:
  • Anyone traveling internationally, especially to countries where travel advisories have been issued by the CDC.
  • Anyone currently being actively monitored or observed by any local, state or federal public health agency due to the risk of coronavirus, or have been in close proximity with someone who is.
CARE Team Referral FormThis form is used to report concerning student behaviors, alerting staff to students who may be struggling with serious behavioral concerns.
Student Conduct Incident ReportThis form is used to report alleged violations of the Student Code of Conduct.
Sexual Misconduct (Title IX) or Discrimination Reporting FormThis form is to be used for reporting information necessary to initiate an investigation of alleged discrimination, harassment, sexual or gender-harassment, sexual assault, or other sexual violence, stalking or retaliation pursuant to the Policy on Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity & Diversity (PAA) and/or the Student Code of Conduct.
Student Feedback FormStudents can use this form to share feedback about their experience at Massasoit Community College.
Grade Appeal Request FormThis form may be used to request a grade appeal.
Report an Access Concern FormThis form may be used to report a physical or technological barrier which restricts or could restrict access to campus programs, facilities, or events.
Student Absence Notification RequestStudents who will be absent for more than three (3) class hours may request that a Student Absence Notification be sent to their faculty members. Documentation of the absence will be required before a notification will be sent to faculty.
Preferred/Chosen First Name FormStudents may use this form to request a preferred/chosen first name change. The College recognizes that some students may prefer to use a first name other than their legal name to identify themselves.
College Report/Verification RequestPlease use this form to request that the Dean of Students Office complete a College Report or Disciplinary Verification for another school.